The American DJ Revo Rave is a compact 162-LED moonflower effect that really knows how to fill a room with light--its very wide 29° beam angle, combined with beautiful, saturated red, green, blue and white beams that project in multiple clusters create sensational patterns that pulsate with energy.
The Rave operates in DMX (with 5 channels), Sound-Active or Master/Slave modes, and features a color strobe effect (from fast to slow), built-in high energy programs in Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes, and electronic dimming from 0-100%. Low heat, low power consumption (12W), and long-life LEDs (100,000 hours) make the Rave easy to use and economical, as well. It's supplied with a mounting bracket and safety hook, and it will operate on any AC current, from 100V to 240V.
- LED DMX-512 Moonflower with very wide Red, Green, Blue & White Beams
- 162 total LEDs : 48 Red, 36 Green, 42 Blue and 36 White
- 5 DMX Channels
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Linkable via XLR connections
- Wide beam spread covers a large area
- 3 operation modes: DMX, Sound Active & Master/Slave
- Built-in "high-energy" lighting programs (Master/Slave & Sound Active)
- Beam angle: 29 degrees
- Color strobe effect (fast to slow)
- Electronic Dimming 0 - 100%
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- IEC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power
- Includes mounting bracket & safety hook
- Power Consumption: 12W max
- Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (100,000 hr. rating)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 120-240V 50/60Hz (IEC Plug)
- Compatible with the UC3 easy-to-use controller (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 12"x12.5"x9.5" / 312x316x239mm
- Weight: 9 lbs. / 3.8 kg.
E-mail a friend about this item.
462 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10018