Inspiration for the Kondensor's form comes straight from the clubs, where tight crowds and bulky back packs don’t mix. We took a new ergonomic approach to the classic DJ back pack by keeping the bulk of the contents wide and low across the back, and making the side profile as slim as possible. You may be packing a full Serato rig and a pair of 17" laptops, but it won’t look like it - or feel like it.
The Mono EFX Kondensor Bag is great at fitting all your DJ gear in a tight space. This bag was built wide and low to maximize capacity while maintaining a low profile.You can easily fit a VCI-100, laptop, headphones, sound card, cables, and anything else you might need to bring on the road with you. The rear compartment fits a 17" laptop in a separate padded sleeve (with room for 2 more), and a front compartment that includes a cable strap as well as 2 removeable padded boxes. You can even squeeze a VCI-300 in there if you need to.
Built to military spec, using only materials with extreme resistance to abrasion and the elements. Steel-riveted handles, high-density padding and a waterproof shell ensure that all your gear is protected.
- Slim contoured form for crowded spaces
- Waterproof Sharkskin shell with industrial rubber sole and piping (PVC-free)
- Steel rivet reinforced handle and shoulder straps with chest harness
- 5 Exterior pockets for on-the-fly access
- Animal free
- Laptop compartment with restraint strap (fits 12"-17")
- 2 removable padded hard drive boxes
- Rear compartment fits small stack of essential vinyls
- Vertical front pocket with headphone port
- Cable strap keeps cords organized
- Rear compartment: 15" x 12.5" x 3"
- Front compartment: 14" x 12" x 4" (1.5" at top)
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog